Tuesday, July 14, 2009

FYI

Next Tuesday, I'm going under the knife. Because of the surgery, I'm going to be MIA for a while...probably (hopefully) passed out on pain meds for a few days at least. Not allowed to go back to WORK work for two weeks, but I will be able to work from my laptop sometime late next week.

SO...

That means there will be little going on with my personal twitter account @roaring_tulips or my paying gig @GatorOfficeFurn. I have been helping out Don of @Tshirtbordello heavily recently, since his job has become very demanding lately. So, I apologize for the lack of communication there will be from those three accounts for a few days next week (Twitter centuries I'm sure) and hope you will not forget about any of them.

Also, next week's surgery means around 6 weeks of very little fun for me. I can't lift more than ten pounds or party or have "alone time" with my beloved. So, if you've ever wanted to party with me, do it now...I want to get it out of my system so I won't miss it so much in August. You can DM me.

No comments:

Post a Comment